2022 CBC Routes
- Routes will include three options; 35 miles, 65 mile, and 100 miles
- The 35 mile and the 65 mile routes will be routed within the 100 mile loop.
- All routes are approx. 50 ft of climbing per mile.
- Each rest stop will also serve as parking and mechanical support for the ride. Rest stop foods will be varied and pre-packaged.
- We have planned up to Seven (7) parking/rest stop locations.
- Covered bridge crossing/exposure has been significantly increased
- 100 miles = 14 bridges
- 66 miles = 8 bridges
- 34 miles = 5 bridges
Routes are being finalized. The routes will be sent out to registrants early August, based on start location assignments.
100 Miles – 4369 ft. total climbing
66 Miles – 3259 ft. total climbing
34 Miles – 1661 ft. total climbing