2021 CBC Routes
- Routes will include three options; 35 miles, 65 mile, and 100 miles
- The 35 mile and the 65 mile routes will be routed within the 100 mile loop.
- All routes are approx. 50 ft per mile climbing.
- To help with social distancing, there will be no mass start or lunch stop location.
- Each rest stop will also serve as parking and mechanical support for the ride. Rest stop foods will be varied and pre-packaged.
- We have planned up to Seven (7) parking/rest stop locations.
- Covered bridge crossing/exposure has been significantly increased
- 100 miles = 14 bridges
- 65 miles = 8 bridges
- 35 miles = 5 bridges
Routes are being finalized. The routes will be sent out to registrants based on start location assignments.
100 Miles – 4369 ft. total climbing
65 Miles – 3344 ft. total climbing
35 Miles – 1774 ft. total climbing